Are you looking for a skin care treatment that delivers fast, easy results without the pain or long recovery of peels, lasers and dermabrasions? Micro-needling could be the answer.
What is Micro-Needling?
Micro-needling uses a special device to create hundreds of microscopic channels in the surface of your skin. Your skin responds to this by producing huge amounts of collagen and elastin. Collagen makes skin strong and healthy. Elastin gives skin its youthful bounce. Unlike some harsh facial treatments, micro-needling is quick and gentle. It requires no downtime. You can continue all your regular activities after a treatment.
What Can Micro-Needling Do for You?
- Reduced wrinkles. Micro-needling helps your skin retain moisture and volume. This gets rid of fine lines and reduces wrinkles.
- Even skin tone. This treatment can give your skin even tone. If you have pigmentation problems like sunspots or melasma, micro-needling can smooth those spots away.
- Healed scars. This treatment can help you clear up mild acne. It is clinically proven as a method to heal scars and stretch marks. It can also heal scars and stretch marks on the rest of your body.
- Reduced redness. Micro-needling is safe to use on any skin type. That includes skin with persistent redness, irritation, or rosacea.
- Youthful bounce. The buildup of elastin lets your skin reclaim the resilience it once had.
- Smooth, firm texture. Most people report that this is the first thing they notice.
Benefits of Microneedling
- It is safe and FDA-approved.
- It’s suitable for any skin type.
- It’s a great alternative to painful skin treatments.
- Recovery is quick and easy.
- It delivers fast results.
What is the Procedure Like?
The procedure takes 20 to 30 minutes. At the beginning, your specialist applies a numbing cream to your face. After this, your provider moves the device over your skin. The treatment finishes with a soothing ointment.
How Often Can You Get Treatments?
The skin benefits of this treatment continue long after treatment. After you’ve completed a few treatments, you can maintain your results by getting a session once or twice a year.
Get In Touch with Us for More Information
If you’re interested in a facial treatment that delivers amazing results without needles, lasers or downtime, learn more about micro-needling by making an appointment with Exquisite MD Spa. At our convenient location in San Diego, our experienced team is ready to give you that glow. Contact us today to set up you consultation – we look forward to speaking with you!