Are you looking for a comfortable, effective way to improve your skin’s health without the discomfort or downtime many cosmetic treatments bring? The HydraFacial MD® in San Diego might be the perfect skin rejuvenation procedure for you. The entire treatment process takes only 30 minutes to complete and leaves patients with smoother, healthier, and younger-looking skin.
Exquisite MD Spa is proud to bring the HydraFacial MD® and many other effective cosmetic treatments to patients in the San Diego area of California. If you’d like more information about our practice or are interested in scheduling your own HydraFacial MD® treatment in San Diego, California, contact us today!
What is the HydraFacial MD®?
The HydraFacial MD® is a non-invasive multi-step treatment that combines the effectiveness of hydradermabrasion, extraction, and chemical peels while delivering healing antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, and peptides deep into the skin. Because it is entirely non-invasive, this treatment involves absolutely no downtime and minimal discomfort. Best of all, nearly anyone is a potential candidate for this treatment; the HydraFacial MD® is gentle enough to be safely used on individuals of all skin types.
How Does it Work?
The HydraFacial MD® is performed in a series of six steps. These include the:
- Vortex-Exfoliation™. A serum called the Active-4™ serum is used to remove dead skin cells.
- Vortex-Peel™. A formula called GlySal™ that contains a mixture of both glycolic acid and salicylic acid helps exfoliate the skin and
cleanse the pores.
- Vortex-Extraction™. The patented Beta-HD™ machine is used to suction the pores, removing dead skin cells and other impurities that surfaced during steps one and two from the skin.
- Vortex-Boost™. During this step, specific skin care products that can tackle each patient’s unique skin care concerns are applied to the skin.
- Vortex-Fusion®. A serum called Antiox+™ is delivered into the skin, infusing it with protecting antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid.
- Extend & Protect. This treatment step is completed at home when patients apply Daily Essentials™ products to their face to help maintain their treatment results and promote skin health.
What Can I Expect from Treatment?
Each HydraFacial MD® treatment takes about 30 minutes to complete. Improvements in the fine lines, wrinkles, elasticity, firmness, tone, texture, hyperpigmentation, and pore size can be seen immediately after treatment. These results usually last between five and seven days. Generally, we recommend that our patients undergo treatment at least once a month to continue to improve the appearance of their skin.
Are you interested in feeling the effects of this rejuvenating, minimally invasive procedure? Contact Exquisite MD Spa today to schedule a consultation appointment for the HydraFacial MD®. We look forward to hearing from you.
Perk™ – The Hybrid Skin System
From the makers of Hydrafacial MD®, Perk™ is the world’s first hybrid facial to combine an in-office exfoliating treatment with products you can use at home to boost treatment results and further promote beautiful, healthy skin. We are excited to offer this latest innovation in skincare technology designed to rejuvenate the more sensitive areas of your face, such as your lips and eyes, and restore a healthy, youthful glow to your skin. The best part? Perk is a short and non-irritating treatment that can be used alone as a quick, 10 minute pick-me-up for your skin, or in conjunction with the Hydrafacial MD. If you are interested in a skin treatment that provides immediate results and long-lasting benefits with no downtime, call us today to learn more about Perk™ and schedule your appointment.